Printful Review: Service & Fulfillment Centers
Printful has three fulfillment centers – two in the United States and one in Europe. They have a large inventory filled with t-shirts, sweatshirts, yoga pants, posters, pillows, and canvas for photographers. In addition, Printful mockup generator saves you time and money. They provide a free online mockup generator where you can import directly into your eCommerce site. There’s no need to spend money on Photoshop and time perfecting your product mockups. It’s all on Printful’s website.
Printful’s average fulfillment time is 3-5 days depending on their order volume. In other words, it’ll take 3-5 days to print your design then another few days or weeks ship it to your customer depending on shipping choice. The fulfillment time isn’t too bad; however, this could be an issue for impatient customers. I don’t think it’ll be an issue if their fulfillment time was 3 days max.
Printful Review: Printful Shipping
Printful Review: Branding options
Printful Review: eCommerce Platform Integrations
Printful Review: Printful Products (i.e., Clothing Brands)
Printful Review: Inventory Management
Printful makes it extremely easy to manage your store. You can add generate your mockups and add your products on Printful’s dashboard then import it directly into your store. This saves a lot of time because it eliminates two steps – mockup generating and adding your products to your store. Inventory is managed by Printful, so you don’t have to worry about out of stock items.
Printful sends notification emails regarding low stock items, so you can prepare your inventory. In addition, they offer alternative products. Alternative products are backup products you can print on if your first choice is out of stock. For example, I have a t-shirt design on my eCommerce site. It’s set to print on Hanes. My alternative product is Gildan. If they run out of Hanes, they will print the design on Gildan t-shirts. This makes sure you don’t lose any sales.
Printful Review: Customer Service
Printful Review: Pros vs Cons
- PRINTFUL REVIEW: QUICK PROS
- PRINTFUL REVIEW: QUICK CONS
- Little to no money to start
- Mockup generatorReal-time shipping quotes
- Inventory management (i.e., automated out-of-stock updates and store removals)
- Multi-channel integration (i.e., BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, Etsy, etc)
- Branding options
- Fulfillment centers in Europe
- Reviews on products
- Print backup choices
- Import directly into your store
- No mass update
- No inventory import or export via CSV or text file
- Printing prices are relatively expensive
- Print quality isn’t consistent with all t-shirt brands
- Fulfillment takes slightly too long
- Product updates are done manually (i.e., one by one)
Printful Review: How To Add Products With Printful
IT’S THAT EASY!
Bloggers who want to help bloggers monetize their blogs and social media accounts.