What is Ninja Forms? This is our Ninja Forms review for all of Ninja Forms extensions. This is a best ninja forms extensions list. Ninja Forms WordPress is a powerful form creator. It isn’t code heavy and it won’t bog down your WordPress site. Plus, it’s free to use via the WordPress.org repository. It has a lot of great tools and its drag-and-drop user interface makes it simple to use.
This is the second part of our Ninja Forms review for Ninja Forms best extensions. The Ninja Forms WordPress plugin integrates with a lot of plugins. There are some capability issues when used with Contact Forms 7. However, you don’t need two form creators cause it’s redundant to use both of them. The best part about Ninja Forms is it’s 40+ extensions. They really do add value to their free Ninja Form plugin.
Ninja Form gives you more control over your forms. It lets you fine tune every aspect of the form from general settings to submit actions, emails, and individual input fields. Ninja Form updates are a breeze with a simple one click within WordPress; their form is compatible with widgets. They have simple shortcodes and template functions; Ninja Form is translation ready, which means you can use it for multiple languages.
Best Ninja Forms Extensions
Ninja Forms’ Stripe extension is perfect for those looking to accept payments via Stripe on their Ninja Forms. The Ninja Forms Stripe extension provides an efficiently secure checkout process without any redirects to your store’s checkout page. It’s one less step for your clients to pay for your services.
Stripe has become a global leader in international commerce. Stripe currently operates in over two dozen countries around the world and their bank level security protocols protect billions of dollars worth of transactions annually.
With Stripe’s state of the art security, Ninja Forms Stripe extension offers incredible flexibility in how your WordPress forms collect payments from your customers. Stripe is the safest way to accept debit or credit card payments for WordPress.
Ninja Forms’ Stripe extension lets you to accept debit or credit card payments directly from your WordPress website via Stripe Checkout. It helps create a better checkout experience because customers don’t have to leave your WordPress site.
They can complete any transaction on your site through a secure Stripe Checkout model window. Ninja Forms Stripe extensions provides the most secure, flexible, and convenient way to accept debit or credit card payments through WordPress forms.
How Ninja Forms + Stripe for WordPress works:
- Sign up for a Stripe account
- Install the Ninja Forms Stripe extension
- Setup the Ninja Forms Stripe extension by entering your Stripe API Credentials
- Create a form using Ninja Forms and enable the Stripe Collect Payment action
- Your users fill out your form and the transaction is processed right on your site
- Form finishes submitting and processes any custom actions like notification email, success messages, redirects, and more!
Easily customize your Stripe Checkout modal window
- Create sign-up, registration, sales, and other forms that can accept payment quickly, efficiently, and securely
- Accept debit or credit card payments directly from your WordPress website
- No redirects for processing
- Customize the Stripe Checkout modal with your company name, logo, tagline, and more!
- Use Ninja Forms calculation fields to create dynamic totals based on user orders
- Users can pay for membership sign ups after registration
- Ability to set up a static payment amount
- Include transaction ID receipts in user success messages or emails
- Sign up your customers to recurring payment plans (i.e., subscriptions)
- Store Live and Sandbox credentials for easy form testing
* Stripe requires an SSL certificate on your site to communicate payment data securely. Don’t forget to set-up an SSL certificate to protect you and your customers.
** Please note that only ONE payment gateway can be used per form. You can not use more than one at a time, i.e. Stripe and PayPal will not operate on the same form.
Ninja Forms’ PayPal Express extension is the perfect extension for bloggers and businesses who want to collect payments via forms from one of the largest and trusted online payment systems. Customers are sent to PayPal to complete a secure transaction.
PayPal is one of the global leader in international payment systems. PayPal has been around for ages and one of the most trusted payment systems in the world. PayPal provide secure online transactions via their website. It’s being used by millions of websites for years and it will be used by millions of websites for years to come. Ninja Forms has integrated PayPal Express into their forms to allow you to accept payments using Ninja Forms.
Ninja Forms’ PayPal Express extension lets you to accept debit card payments, or credit card payments, and PayPal payments. It leverages PayPal’s powerful and secure processing engine to get a payment total, perform a checkout, and send your customers to PayPal to complete the transaction.
Your customers will automatically be transferred back to your form once they complete the transactions. They can also be greeted with a “Success message” or redirected to a “Transaction Completed” page. It’s completely up to you how you want to handle the finish transaction.
How Ninja Forms + PayPal Express for WordPress works:
- Sign up for a PayPal Express account
- Install the Ninja Forms PayPal Express extension
- Setup the Ninja Forms PayPal Express extension by entering your PayPal Express API Credentials
- Create a form using Ninja Forms and enable the PayPal Express on your form
- Customers fill out your form and redirected to PayPal.com to complete the transaction
- Customers complete their transactions on PayPal.com
- Customers are redirected back to your form after the transaction is completed
- Your form finishes the processing and customers are redirected to a “Success Message” or a “Transaction Completed” page
- Create sign-up, registration, sales, and other forms that can accept payments via PayPal
- Accept debit or credit card payments and PayPal payments through PayPal using Ninja Forms
- Customize the PayPal transaction with your company name, logo, tagline, and more!
- Use Ninja Forms calculation fields to create dynamic totals based on form fields chose by your customers
- Users can pay for membership sign ups after registration
- Include transaction ID receipts in user success messages, transaction completed pages, or emails
- Sign up your customers to recurring payment plans (i.e., subscriptions) after PayPal pre-approve payment setup
- Store Live and Sandbox credentials for easy form testing
* Please note that Ninja Forms PayPal Express extension will only function with PayPal Express account, which are free to set-up
Ninja Forms’ Zapier extension is a perfect for bloggers, influencers, websites, and businesses that want to save time by automating their processes. Zapier’s 300+ web app integrations provide endless possibilities to save you time. It’s a must for those on a limited budget and can’t afford to hire staff.
Ninja Forms Zapier extension allows you to integrate Zapiers 300+ web apps with Ninja Forms. However, you will need to open a Zapier account. Zapier is free to use, but the free account is limited to two-step zaps. The setup is simple. Zapier works off of triggers. Triggers are events to set off the next event like a domino effect. With the free Zapier account, the chain of events stops at the 2nd domino.
Here are some Ninja Forms + Zapier examples:
- Create Saleforce leads
- Create Asana tasks
- Create Freshbooks invoices
- Create InfusionSoft contacts
- Send text messages via Twilio
- Receive Slack notifications
How To Setup Ninja Forms Zapier Extension In Less Than 5 Minutes:
- Purchase and install the extension
- Make sure you have a Zapier account. Sign up for free here.
More Ninja Forms Zapier instructions here:
Ninja Forms File Upload is the perfect extension for those who need to collect additional data, documents, or other files for a form. Users can securely upload reasonable size files that could be sent Dropbox, Amazon S3, or your server. The upload files can be in PDF, Excel, Word, picture files, or videos. Why would you need Ninja Forms File Upload?
Here are a few examples:
- You want to start an affiliate program and you need signed tax documents for tax reporting purposes
- You have a job opening and need applicants to submit their resumes
- You have finished contract negotiations and you need the client to send a signed copy of the contract
- You have a design contest and need contestants to submit their designs
- Sets a permanent or dynamic upload directory
- Rename uploads based on date, username, or field data
- Browse, view, filter, and delete uploads from within your WordPress admin
- Email uploads as attachments and/or save them to your server, Dropbox, or Amazon S3
- Restrict file types and maximum upload size
- Allow users to add a “Featured Image” to posts when using the Post Creation or Front End Editor extensions
Ninja Forms Excel Export is the perfect extension to analyze all your form submissions. Excel makes it easy to group your submission by field and drill down to specific users you want to target.
Ninja Forms Excel Export eliminates export errors and time fixing those errors. Ninja Forms Excel Export comes with the option to designate your CSV separartor like pipes delimited, commas, spaces, etc. It’s a useful to target specific users.
For example, you’re a WordPress designer and you’re releasing a plugin that integrates with WooCommerce. You send a survey out to your clients asking what eCommerce plugin they’re using for their WordPress site. Ninja Forms Excel Export helps you export all the submission into Excel then filter the clients using WooCommerce. You can now send out marketing campaigns to those clients.
- Export your data to the reliable Excel Open XML (XLSX spreadsheet format
- Choose the fields you want to export
*Please note that the “ZipArchive” PHP module is required for this addon to run. Please contact your host to ensure compatibility.
Ninja Forms Vimeo Uploader is perfect extension for those creative souls in the world. It’s perfect for travel, vlogs, and cooking video collaborations on Vimeo. Users can upload their videos on your site to post directly on your Vimeo account without logging in or having to visit Vimeo.
You can restrict video uploads to certain WordPress roles. This is a great tool to have because it only allows certain members or contributors to upload videos. It provides controls to the process where people might take advantage of the feature. In addition, you don’t have to give out your Vimeo password to people.
- Allow users to upload to your Vimeo account without giving out your password
- Users can write their own video titles and descriptions
- Control video privacy on a per form basis
- Ability to designate specific Vimeo album on per form basis for each uploaded video
- Take advantage of the increase storage limits with Vimeo Pro
- Easily style your date picker, success messages, odd or even pages, and more
- Create instant Vimeo galleries with Vimeography WordPress plugin
Check out our Ninja Forms Review: Best Ninja Forms Extensions Part 1 here.
Ninja Forms Review: Best Ninja Forms Extensions Part 2
- Ease of Use - 10/1010/10
- Features - 10/1010/10
- Price - 8.5/108.5/10
Ninja Form gives you more control over your forms. It lets you fine tune every aspect of the form from general settings to submit actions, emails, and individual input fields. Ninja Form updates are a breeze with a simple one click within WordPress; their form is compatible with widgets. They have simple shortcodes and template functions; Ninja Form is translation ready, which means you can use it for multiple languages. Check out all their extensions here