The WordPress form integrates with a lot of plugin forms. There are some capability issues when used with Contact Forms 7. However, you don’t need two form creators cause it’s redundant to use both of them. The best part about Ninja Forms is it’s 40+ extensions. They really do add value to their free Ninja Form plugin.
Ninja Form gives you more control over your forms. It lets you fine tune every aspect of the form from general settings to submit actions, emails, and individual input fields. Ninja Form updates are a breeze with a simple one click within WordPress; their form is compatible with widgets. They have simple shortcodes and template functions; Ninja Form is translation ready, which means you can use it for multiple languages.
Best Ninja Forms Extensions
Best Ninja Forms Extensions #1
We all remember those really long exams forms filled with questions after questions. The ones that seem to never end. Ninja Forms Multi-Part Forms extension eliminates that experience from your forms. For example, you can break a 30-question form into 5 questions on 6 different pages.
Multi-Part forms lets you add a breadcrumb trail through the various sections of the form. In addition, there’s a progress bar so users know their status and how much is left. The extension is easy to create and edit because the fields can be drag-and-drop to different pages.
- Long forms can be broken into multiple paginated sections
- Drag-n-drop interface
- Each section can be given a title and an optional display it
- Breadcrumb navigation above the form
- Breadcrumb display makes each section easy to access
- Progress bar
- Move fields between sections is easily
- Rearrange pages is easy
- Hide and show entire form pages when used in conjunction with the Conditionals Extension
Best Ninja Forms Extensions #2
Why use Ninja Forms User Management? It gives you the opportunity to set away from the dull and default WordPress user registration form. Ninja Forms User Management comes with three templates with the ability to register new users, login registered users, and allow users to update their profiles. It’s effortless, direct, and simple to use. The extension gives you the option to use premade templates or create a unique form for your WordPress site.
This is perfect for collecting data about your users’ interest, social media profiles, and more. Ninja Forms User Management helps you service your users better by understanding their interest and so forth. You don’t want to keep sending a user baseball products when they’re into football.
- User registration forms
- User login forms
- user profile forms
- Generate a new WordPress user
- Define user roles per WordPress’ Roles & Capabilities
- Collect user data to craft unique user profile
- Email credentials with a randomly generated password option
- Registered users can login to your WordPress website
- Ninja Forms shortcodes
- Login form can be place anywhere on your site
- Display custom messages for logged in users
- Ability to redirect users upon successful logins
- “Edit Profile” forms can be added on any post or page via Ninja Forms shortcode
- Users have the ability to update their own profiles
- Easy map custom user meta
Best Ninja Forms Extensions #3
This Ninja Forms extension allows you more flexibility in your forms. It creates a “smart” form where it’s a little more interactive and users don’t have to see not applicable questions. In other words, fields change based on answers provided by the user. It could show or hide fields. It could set values based on a list selection; it could display text or provide a link based on the chosen option. Users can be notified based on their inputs.
For example, you can display different address formats based on a chosen country. If the chosen country is United States, it’ll display the United States address format. If the chosen country is Japan, it’ll display Japan’s address format. It’s incredibly useful!
- Interactive forms
- Forms can react based user’s actions
- Show, hide, or change value of form fields
- Add or remove elements based on conditions
- Works with Multi-Part Forms
- Show or hide form pages with Multi-Part Forms
Best Ninja Forms Extensions #4
- Job applications
- Affiliate applications
- Client specification forms
- Information request
Best Ninja Forms Extensions #5
Ninja Forms Save Progress creates a better experience for users. It helps users fill out forms at their leisure. Also, it helps user not lose their progress within a form. We all hate to redo things cause it’s waste of time and effort. Ninja Forms Save Progress eliminates that for users.
Ninja Forms Save Progress is extremely helpful in making long forms bearable. It uses WordPress built-in user system. Visitors can register as a subscriber and save their progress mid-way through the form. They can then return later to complete the form. The WordPresss administrator can view and edit partially filled out forms at anytime from the admin dashboard.
- Users can save progress without being logged in
- Option to email user when their form is saved
- “Saved Form” message displayed when user save their progress
- Multiple saves per form
- Ability for users to edit forms from front-end
- Option to display saved submission about the form
Best Ninja Forms Extensions #6
- Easily create multi-column forms with the Ninja Forms builder
- Add additional styles to your forms with elements, labels, and wrappers
- Add default styles to elements
- Specify styles by element type, form, or fields
- Ability to Import and export styles
- Easily style your date picker, success messages, odd or even pages, and more
- Add additional style to error or success messages
Check out our Ninja Forms Review: Best Ninja Forms Extensions Part 2 here.
Bloggers who want to help bloggers monetize their blogs and social media accounts.